Foreclosure Prevention- HAMP Loan Modification 한국어 브로셔는 맨 아래칸에서 다운 받으세요
KCCD provides group counseling sessions for home owners who are having difficulty making their mortgage payments. Counseling sessions consist of an extensive review and assistance in document preparation. During the group session, each client will be able to meet with counselors and review the documents together. Upon client’s request, KCCD's counselors can engage into negotiation with lender for best possible workout solution. Please note that all of our Counseling and Lender Workout Negotiation services are FREE of charge.
Location: 3550 Wilshire Blvd. #736, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Dates and times are subject to change without prior notice. KCCD no longer takes appointments. Please come to office on time. Counseling sessions are conducted in English and Korean. For clients outside the Los Angeles area, please submit your documents via postal mail to our office. Also you must have email account to communicate with the counselors. Please cooperate for these rules. Also, if you feel like your situation is due to a loan modification scam, find trusted help and report illegal activity to authorities at loanscamalert.org:
Counseling Document Preparation (Needed documents can be downloaded below)
Requirements for 2 Sets of Document Copies – You need to submit 1st set to KCCD. 2nd set of copy is your copy.
4) Copy of most recent tax return (2011) with signatures
5) Copy of most recent mortgage statements
6) Copy of most recent Bank Statements
(3 Months, need all pages even if the page is blank)
7) Copy of any other documents related to your mortgage(s)
such as Property Tax Bill, Homeowner Insurance, HOA invoice(s), etc.
8) Most Recent Pay Stubs (3 Months) and/or
if you own business Profit & Loss Statement for last quarter (last 3 months)
9)Utility Bills (electric, gas, water, trash)
10) Lender's Application (Specific to lender)
Guidelines for Hardship Letter
· Loan Number
· About yourself (Name, Address, Contact Number)
· Family Introduction
· When the property was purchased
· Beginning of the financial hardship
· Future Plans (Long term and/or Short term)
· From when you defaulted on mortgage payment
· How long the financial difficulty will last
· Iif you want to keep the property, what are your plans)
· When you will be able to make mortgage payments regularly
· Proposed Payment Amount (PITI) after the modification
· How you want the bank to help you
· Signature and Date on the bottom of the letter
Credit Reports & Counseling
KCCD is required to obtain a credit report for each borrower on the loan contract
Step 1: Download and Complete Intake Form above
Step 2: Pay $10 Credit Report Fee per borrower. You can mail in a check or cash, or pay online via PayPal. Click here if you have a co-borrower and click here if you have one borrower on the loan.
Please call KCCD at (213) 985-1500 or email email@example.com
Please scroll down to download our intake forms in English and Korean, along with additional documents. After you have completed and signed the forms, please e-mail your from to HCA@kccd.org or mail to our office at 3550 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 736, Los Angeles, CA 90010: Attention to Freddie-Mac/Foreclosure Department. Once we receive your Intake Form, we will start the process, and send you information about your eligibility and further instructions.
KCCD Housing Counseling Agency Success Rates with Loan Modifications